McDonald's McCafe

Options
I use to buy Fraps then realized the ice coffee was almost the same taste with lower calories. I cut out the whip cream and caramel drizzle for plain ice caramel mocha coffee with nonfat milk. I pair it with a snack wrap. Less than 500cal in MFP. What other alternatives are available?

Replies

• Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I get black coffee with a shot of the sugar free vanilla, the side salad, add grilled chicken and their low fat balsamic..... Under $4.... 185 cal. :)
  • lilmisscrabby
    lilmisscrabby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was spending a lot of money on the Mccafes so I decided I would figure out how to make my own iced McCafe at home and I am very picky I wanted to taste just like a sweet yummy coffee and I finally done it here is what you do I have a craigI have a Mr Coffee machine that does K Cups or you can buy the cups to put your own coffee in which I do I buy 16 or 24 ounce cups the paper one and live and I put for squirt Terrano sugar free hazelnut syrup in it 1 tablespoon and a half and half 3 tablespoons of sweet bliss sweet and creamy coffee creamer and lots of ice and this taste really really good and it is only around a hundred and thirty-five calories I made this for my daughter the other day and she was shocked and went out and bought the stuff for herself that's how good it is so try it
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I get the sugarfree iced vanilla coffee. A large is only 160 calories I believe. It's obviously a bit less sweet, but it still tastes good in my opinion.

I know it's not mcdonald's, but my other go-to when I'm out is an iced sugarfree hazelnut latte with soy milk from Starbucks. That one is only 170 calories for a venti.
  • lindseyrenee8
    lindseyrenee8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will try sugar free Mindy.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Iced sugar free caramel macchiato with soy milk from Starbucks… Amazingly delicious.