LETS DO THIS TOGETHER!

Options
Hey all!
My name is Mary and I am new to MFP. I am learning as time goes on! I am new to the whole losing weight and exercise thing- just because I never had a weight problem! This past year has been one of the hardest years of my life. I have gained over 35 lbs. since we are in the beginning of a brand new year, I decided to put my foot down and get in shape. There is no reason why I can't do it, I'm young and it shouldn't be hard to come off! I am looking for people to motivate and inspire me, hoping that I can do the same in return! I want to be fit, eat clean, exercise and look good in a bikini by summer! I want to get my happiness as well as my energy back. You only live one time- might as well look and feel great, right? LETS GET HEALTHY TOGETHER, Make new friends and reach our goals! If your serious about weight lost and fitness and you feel that we can be beneficial together... Add me!
- xo, and Goodluck on your journey
- Love, Mary

Replies

• timfit808
    timfit808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary. Welcome to MFP. I used it and lost 50lbs last year, but little by little I have gained much of it back. The early results are pretty good motivation. But that decreases over time. It would be good to check in with someone or just watch progress to keep motivated. If that sounds good I would welcome a another friend to "GET HEALTHY" with. Good Luck! Tim
  • marygaudian259
    Options
    Hey Tim! Nice to meet you. I am totally down. Hoping we can become pals and get fit together xo
  • watsonnew91
    Options
    Hey Mary... I've doubled my body fat so I can feel your pain! Anyway I'm on a similar journey so ill add you and we can do it together.
  • marygaudian259
    Options
    Yes! Let's do this together. I'm so ready to change!!!!