Need Support and Friends here!

Options
Hello! I am Tiffany, a mom of two and stuck in a rut. I have used MFP in the past after my first daughter and lost 30lbs successfully. I then got pregnant a second time, and have yet to lose the weight from the second pregnancy. I don't have many friends or family who can be used a support system to eat better. Actually, most people in my life eat what they want when they want in large quantities. I am sitting at 157lbs, and the goal weight I have for myself is 135. I have been on MFP for about 18 days and was able to get into some good habits for the time being, but I feel myself falling off of the wagon again! I would love some people to check in with as a support system to be strong enough to stick with this app to watch what I eat. if you are also looking for just another to chat with, let me know! I also love to cook healthy meals, so I would love another to recipe swap with!

Thanks!
Tiffany

Replies

• Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Heya. Good luck with the weight loss. Feel free to add me :)
  • katab2014
    katab2014 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done for wanting to change and yes, you have a lot going on with your children. One thing you can do with your family is maybe buy your own plate that is smaller (I use the diet plate) but even a normal but smaller plate you can look as if you're eating more than you are.
  • TiffanyOsman135
    TiffanyOsman135 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    katab2014 wrote: »
    Well done for wanting to change and yes, you have a lot going on with your children. One thing you can do with your family is maybe buy your own plate that is smaller (I use the diet plate) but even a normal but smaller plate you can look as if you're eating more than you are.

That is an awesome idea! I had not considered a smaller plate.