Need some support Focus T25

Options
I started Focus T25 on Monday, February 9, 2015; I need to lose 170 pounds. So far so good, I have been following the exercise program very consistently and eating no more than 1800 calories per day. Trying to eat low sodium, incorporated more vegetables and fruits in my diet. I drink tons of water daily. Just need a little support from those that are doing this program or any other Beach Body program.

Replies

• Tonialin
    Options
    Hi there, sounds like ur off to a great start. Im starting the hip hop abbs. In the same boat as u. Need to loose bout 100pounds. Lets buddy up
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    How do you like T25? I'm doing Insanity by Shaun t right now and entering week 5. I thought about getting t25 after.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do T25 after Insanity - you'll want to go up to Insanity Max:30 if you stay with Shaun T programs.

I finished T25 through the Gamma round - I'll send you a friend request! :)
  • cbaldwin2114
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I need to lose about 50 lbs. Started t25 about a week ago and would love some new friends and support cast!
    I'm a 22 year old mother of two, so finding time and motivation is hard! But so far, I've already lost two pounds in the first week, and would like to continue on this route! I am open to every possible friend :blush:
  • My_Butt
    Options
    jsobole wrote: »
    I wouldn't do T25 after Insanity - you'll want to go up to Insanity Max:30 if you stay with Shaun T programs.

I finished T25 through the Gamma round - I'll send you a friend request! :)

I'm laid off right now, so I have the time for Insanity. But once I go back, it's 16 hours a day/ 6 days a week. I heard t25 was shorter, so I figured I could squeeze that in while dinner was cooking or something.
  • riah3377
    riah3377 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started t25 a couple days ago as well and would love some friends on here as well :)
  • Meliwu
    Meliwu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you like the intensity of Insanity, T25 is not the way to go. Insanity Max 30 is the better alternative. However, the Beta phase of T25 is awesome.

Although, since the workouts are only 30mins and T25 isn't a crazy intensity level, I'm currently doing hybrid doubles of P90x3 in the am and T25 in the pm. I'm about to start my second recovery week and so far so good. P90x3 is a tough workout on its own so I skip the evening workouts every now and then if I know I won't be able to put in 100% the next morning (that has only been 2 or 3 days out of the last 55 days).
  • butterflytish
    butterflytish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't do that just yet. Have to stick to a w/o that offers me low impact.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    How long are the Insanity Max 30 DVDs? April 1st I start back to work and my shift is 4am-8pm so I would prefer to keep with an insanity-like program, but may just drop back to hooping since I fit that in while in cooking dinner.