20 pounds down, looking to lose 130 more

Options
i would love some buddies on here that have around 100 or more pounds to lose! I lost 20 pounds in January, but have been mostly maintaining in February. I would like to lose another 130 and could use some buddies along the journey. :)

Replies

• sntessier
    Options
    Hey! My goal is to lose about 130 lbs! Let's be pals, I.could really use the encouragement.
  • leafyautumnowl
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
  • oliver2010rn
    Options
    My goal is to loose 180lbs. It would be great to have some friends to share with
  • hippygirl325
    hippygirl325 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    36 lbs down out of 130 so far. Feel free to add me.
  • jmk14373
    Options
    Also needing to lose100 lbs. Have lost 25 lbs but feel stuck any suggestions??
  • courtoko
    Options
    Hey! I would like to loose about 100 pounds as well :D
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose also.... Friend me
  • MsRaveen09
    Options
    I want to loose 100 as well. Send me a request ☺
  • youtubie
    youtubie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 80lbs, and could defiantly use the support!
  • maymulford2014
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have lost 121 lbs so far with 129 to go. You can do this. You just need to stay consistent and trust the process. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support.
  • rielyjo
    Options
    Same boat! I will add you and everyone else on here as well lol
  • dmokhtari
    dmokhtari Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just re-started. I would love to lose 115 pounds to 120 pounds. That would be incredible! My short term goal is to focus on losing 25 pounds. I am only on day 4...but focused and excited to stay on track.
  • leafyautumnowl
    Options
    I have sent requests to everyone! Thanks for the replies everyone! Awesome progress ! Good luck on the rest of your journeys. I would have replied individually to everyone, but having a little trouble on the phone app