Back at it and looking for buddies!

Options
Hey everyone!
My name's Becca. I'm a 22 year old with a full time job. I've recently gotten back on board with losing weight/getting fit after a bit of a winter hiatus. I'm 5'11 and my initial starting weight back in Summer 2013 was approximately 302 pounds. In the course of about a year I got down to about 245. Over my winter break, I gained some of the weight back, and now I weigh about 259. My ultimate goal is to get down to about 180 and just to enjoy an overall happier, fitter lifestyle. I'm looking for friends to join me and motivate me along the way as I continue on this path to a new and improved me. Any takers? :)

Replies

• vickyegan
    vickyegan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi becca I'm Vicky. Looking for some friends too . Please friend me
  • 31st_Proverbs
    31st_Proverbs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello Becca. I've been doing this since the end of September. Feel free to add me.
  • OrchidAhra
    Options
    Hi Becca! I'm Orchid and I am looking for buddies too. I don't know how to friend tho..
  • skittlezgurl31
    skittlezgurl31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca! I'm Jessica :) I've been using this site for about 3 months now and I read forums and stuff but I think I'll stick to it better if I have a friend too!
  • BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22yr old male 5'11". Work full time. Heaviest I was, was 245lb in 2012. I got down to 205lb & kept it off. Now I want to get down in the 170s & am building muscle as well. Add me if you would like to reference my diary, ask questions, or receive some support & advice
  • cyndiann210
    cyndiann210 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too!
  • rielyjo
    Options
    Please add me!
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey Becca. Id enjoy being your friend. Add away!
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Jamsammom
    Jamsammom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Becca...add me too! I'd love the added mutual support