accountability

Options
Would anyone be interested in creating an accountability ring? I have noticed every time I try to lose weight and get healthy I fall short because of a black of accountability.

Replies

• gerihilton_22
    Options
    Certainly. It always helps to have to be accountable for our goals
  • kylamhowey
    Options
    I would love to be able to be in an accountability ring. I'm on day 2 of a thirty day plan I'm trying, and I know without accountability I'm not gonna make it:)
  • paigeethridge
    paigeethridge Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So today what did you do for yourself? For your body? I ate under my calorie goal. Tomorrow is gym day.
  • ShayWilkerson15
    ShayWilkerson15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of an accountability ring as well! I keep falling off the wagon
  • desmcdo
    Options
    Count me in.
  • Patjb84
    Patjb84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, i would like to be a part of this as well!
    I've lost 90# and have reverted to some unhealthy behaviors. (The sugary type)
    How do i join?
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How Do I join? I feel so discouraged at the moment
  • aarkulk
    aarkulk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey guys....i wanna join too
  • paigeethridge
    paigeethridge Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well any of you can text me. Or we can check into this app every day. What do you all prefer? My # is 7203553973. My name is Paige. I have just started working out again after having ACL/MCL one year ago this month. In the two years before my injury I lost 80lbs but since my surgery I've gained back 45 of it. I am desperate to feel better but a lot of the time I don't feel up to working out because I'm too tired or just want to relax. I am a student and have two jobs (one full and one part time). I stay very busy but I need to stop making excuses. Anyway, like I said in my original post, most people I have talked to aren't successful because there is nobody holding them accountable. Seems like you ladies are in the same boat as me. At least it is good to know each of us is not alone.