SW 229 CW 217, 5'4" PROGRESS PICS

Options
NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
HI! I started my weight loss journey February 24, but my "before" pic is one month after that when i had already lost 4 lbs. But I can still see some progress! I have gone from 229 to 217.4. I have lost an average of 1 lb per week and i'm planning to keep that up for about 40 more weeks then lose a bit more slowly. I've been exercising 6-7 days per week, either my stationary bike or 30 day shred, and i've been eating better and less.

Anyway, I wanted to share my progress for motivation for those just starting out and motivation for myself to keep going for that next ten lbs! I have a long journey ahead but i'm so looking forward to the results! :-)

I followed the directions for pics but we'll see if they work....

218291_575550380765_50401401_32554339_4806098_o-1.jpg

241350_575503789135_50401401_32553700_8138429_o-1.jpg

Replies

• NovemberJune
    Options
    going to try to resize...

ok i did it! yay!
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! :smile:
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    Awesome, lady! You can see a big difference! Keep it up, it's working!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Your doing an awesome job!!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference in your belly already!!! WTG! Keep up the hard work!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    thanks! :D
  • Balfour35
    Balfour35 Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job! :bigsmile:
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look fab well done xxx
  • brat4life
    brat4life Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference for sure! WTG!
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    thanks again you all!
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looking good, Stef!!! We have the same body type, so I look exactly like you do!! (I also have overhang under my panty line... blah!!!). I'll try to do some before pics soon and share them with you also. I don't have a full length mirror though, so it'll be harder. hehehe
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    Looking good, Stef!!! We have the same body type, so I look exactly like you do!! (I also have overhang under my panty line... blah!!!). I'll try to do some before pics soon and share them with you also. I don't have a full length mirror though, so it'll be harder. hehehe

I love these mirrors! it's a rental house and there was one in each bedroom when we moved in :-) before that, i hadn't had one for a couple of years. i like having my body type, i just want to shrink it all over. lol ;) we'll do it together :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!