30 For 30 Challenge!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Leah and wanted to start a new challenge. I'm going to turn 30 in August and have been slacking a lot!! So I figured it would be a great time to start a challenge! My goal is to lose 5 lbs a month so by August, staying motivated and on track that's 25 lbs down and 30 lbs would be great!! The challenge is doing something with the number 30 involved.For example if you are turning 30 this year, make your goal to lose those 30 lbs! Workout 30 mins a day, do a exercise of some sort 30 times, lets say 30 pushups for 30 days! Whatever it may be, just add it to your workout schedule and make it fun!! Come here and add what you would like to do and when you do it.There's just something about the number 30, lol.plus it would be fun and we can stay motivated..I've heard people doing a 30 day cleanse or cutting out coke for 30 days.so whatever it is, note it here and lets stay accountable!!
Ill start first:) Like I said above I will be turning 30 soon, so my goal is to at least get in a 30 min workout 5 times a week!!
What is yours??
P.S add me as a friend also:)

Replies