Deoderant/antiperspirant...

Options
What deoderant/antiperspirant do you use ? How do you keep smelling fresh?

Replies

• tflyswagg
    tflyswagg Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Might sound crazy but I use the teen kind with the pink cap. It smells really nice and I often find it at the dollar tree. Also, Nair has perfected their formula so it doesn't irritate under arms and makes me less sweaty under my arms than just shaving.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Mitchem gel. I started buying it years ago because it was cheap and kept buying it because it works. I use the men's because they don't make a women's unscented version, which I prefer.

Edit for autocorrect fail.
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Mitchum sucks! I am pretty sure I am allergic to it and found out the hard way. Most deoderants/antiperspirant have harmful chemicals and bad for you. I've been trying to use somewhat chemical free deoderants and honestly they suck as well...I've even tried natural lemon under armpit but doesn't do the job rightfully either.. Any tips/suggestions/recommendation is greatly appreciated!!
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    secret
  • EMims07
    EMims07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Dove invisible solid. My skin and pits are very sensitive too and I also had to learn the hard way. Got a bad itchy, painful rash from another deodorant. :-/ I switched to Dove and I've been using it for years and too scared to try anything else now.
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I use one of the crystal ones, strangely really good! :)
  • breathebelievejen
    breathebelievejen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I use Lush solid deodorant (Aromaco).. I can't really use other under-arm deodorants because my skin is too sensitive. When it comes to antiperspirant sprays I use men's 48hr (share with my hubby, it's usually Right Guard or some random sports brand depending what's on offer :P )
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Mitchum sucks! I am pretty sure I am allergic to it and found out the hard way. Most deoderants/antiperspirant have harmful chemicals and bad for you. I've been trying to use somewhat chemical free deoderants and honestly they suck as well...I've even tried natural lemon under armpit but doesn't do the job rightfully either.. Any tips/suggestions/recommendation is greatly appreciated!!
    I'm allergic to the solid stick, but never had any problem with the gel. You might not have much luck finding a chemical-free deodorant that can outlast a workout.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I swear by sure crystal. I wear a lot of black but I never get white marks and I always smell nice :-)
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just use Sainsbury's own brand spray. Works well, doesn't leave white marks and it's certified cruelty-free. Inexpensive, too.