Sport bra for D+

Options
Please someone in the UK help me! I am a 34/36E sometimes F and I am terrified for getting saggy breast through running with a poorly fitted bra! I currently wear two at a time and can't breathe! Any advise on which is the best one out there?

Replies

• OrchidAhra
    OrchidAhra Posts: 33
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I love the Under Armour’s armour bra - I am a 32 D so I am not as busty as you but it is the best supportive sports bra I have found. It is pricy, but worth it.
    - also, I am not in the UK but my friend who recommended it to me is..so..hopefully it is also accessible
  • pope705
    pope705 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i find the moving comforts bra keeps things stationary. Specifically the Juno and Maia model. Not sure if they are available in the UK
  • Smiddy69
    Smiddy69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of these, they're really good, underwired! http://www.bravissimo.com/m/#products/lingerie/sports-bras/panache-sports-bra/black/pr100blk/
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Check to see if you can order Enell sports bras. They are pricey, but so worth it. I am a 42G and I wear those bras when I am doing any type of running or jumping workout. They help to keep me in place and to prevent soreness the next day.
  • mahoganybrowne
    mahoganybrowne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Please someone in the UK help me! I am a 34/36E sometimes F and I am terrified for getting saggy breast through running with a poorly fitted bra! I currently wear two at a time and can't breathe! Any advise on which is the best one out there?

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK but I like Shock Absorber (it is available in the UK...actually the UK site is better than the US site)
  • mahoganybrowne
    Options

Get a 36 Bra from Under Armor AND THEN, to secure them more... get a chest wrap... i got mine on Amazon. I'll give you the link....
  • hurricanelena
    hurricanelena Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am pretty similar in size (32/34 DDD/E) down from a 48 DDD so I've been through a lot of bras. Hands down are the Enell bras. Not sure who carries them in the UK, but I've had a lot of luck buying secondhand and "factory rejects" on eBay. They are pricey, but they strap them babies down!

For a little less. I've also had success with
    Glamorise Women's Double-Layer Custom-Control Sport Bra, buying one band size smaller than I think I need, though I see they bottom out at 34.
  • mahoganybrowne
    Options

I bought the first one but this will help
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=breast+wrap
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Smiddy69 wrote: »

Another vote for the Panache here - I've tried Shock Absorber and Royce but the Panache is the best for me!
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've always used Shock Absorber - they're great for high support levels. Most of them do result in the uni-boob look, but the support is worth it. No one really makes cute styles for D+ (curse these big boobs!).

I've also read really good things about Moving Comfort, specifically the Juno bra. That one has moulded inner cups and really good support, as well as easily adjustable straps. I've been looking to get one and they're available in the UK from places like Boobydoo, Amazon or Figleaves.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Glamorize no bounce or Champion 1602. I have totally given up on racerback styles.
  • now_thompson
    now_thompson Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Wow I was shocked to see how many of you have replied thank you so much! I will look into all your suggestions. Pricey bras aren't an issue as I feel it's so important to have the right one l. Thank you all again :)