Fitbit Flex

Options
tilakpat520
tilakpat520 Posts: 7 Member
edited February 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Just got the Fitbit Flex! Add Me!! So far so good, everything has synced up really well. and no charging issues for me either.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/36ZLD2

Replies

• Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    How do you sync with mfp and fitbit flex
  • carolcocodiggs
    carolcocodiggs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just got a hot pink one today. Love it so far!
  • tammylotz9
    tammylotz9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just got the charge hr this last week. Still learning how to use it, I think I am gonna like it though.
  • tammylotz9
    tammylotz9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Grammymax wrote: »
    How do you sync with mfp and fitbit flex

go to apps on your home page and follow the instructions from there.
  • talialeilani79
    talialeilani79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I got a flex this week and I'm loving it! I'm surprised at how little I sleep though...
  • Johnston0602
    Options
    Just got my Flex today (tangerine). Been looking forward to it all week. Everything synced perfectly. The box says it's okay to wear in the shower. I'm a little afraid to do that. Anyone else?
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Just got my Flex today (tangerine). Been looking forward to it all week. Everything synced perfectly. The box says it's okay to wear in the shower. I'm a little afraid to do that. Anyone else?

I don't tend to do many steps whilst having a bath so I normally take it off, but hubby wears his whilst swimming - although he has managed to lose it twice on water slides!
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options

The Fitbit forums advise not to - it's 'shower proof' but not ideal to wear it for showering. I'd hate to get water or shower gel in it somehow, so I use shower times to give my skin a breather and charge the Flex. I definitely wouldn't submerge it for swimming or anything like that. Too expensive to risk having to replace it!
  • BlueCantei
    BlueCantei Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Yea it's shower proof but you will then have to take the time out to clean it and that's annoying (unless you have the time, energy and patience). How many steps do you do in the shower anyway, taking it off during this period won't impact on your overall total...

• poke987
    poke987 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I leave mine on in the shower, and for my son's mommy and me swim class. Havn't had any trouble. I don't even take it off after, just swab the towel under and kind of squish it up and down a few times to get any water out. Just got it for Christmas, so my experience isnt too long. But no trouble here, with getting it wet. I wear it constantly, except when it needs to charge, then i take it off right before bed and put it back first thing in the am. I don't even have to think about it, except to sync a few times daily.
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I bought one last week. I can't sync it to MFP though? Also not sure how the sleep hours work. What's all your user names?