Newly 30 and trying again...

Options
This will be my third or fourth attempt at tracking my calories. I'm taking it slowly and hoping it sticks! I just turned thirty and have two young children. I'm also a preschool teacher. It is FREEZING cold right now and I don't want to make my goals too hard like I have in the past, so My goals are to track my calories every day and do a DDP yoga video every night, even if it is just a 15 minute one!

Nice to meet you in advance!

Replies

• jendell0209
    jendell0209 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've also made several attempts but I finally decided to stick with it! Down 7 lbs so far. ... how are you doing with weight loss?
  • donan1212
    donan1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    7 pounds is great! I haven't lost any weight so far since I just started 2 days ago. I'm hoping to lose about 20 pounds in the long run. Here's to sticking with it!
  • ksaroyan
    ksaroyan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in your exact same boat... Minus being a school teacher... I'm hoping this works too... Tired of the weight brought on by being on the run with the little ones and no time for me. It has to be the diet!!! Are you on any specific one? Or just tracking?
  • rmn78
    rmn78 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi new friend! We Got this!!!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! When I first started out I started logging everything I ate to give myself an idea of what I was actually consuming...wake-up call!! Then from there I went on to eat the estimated calories based on the amount of weight I wanted to lose for the week. I've lost 28 lbs. so far, but still have a bit more to go.

Feel free to add me for support! You can do this! It doesn't matter how many times you attempted this, but that you continue to move forward and Not give up! :)
  • pokey719
    pokey719 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm determined to stick with it this time. We got this :)