50 year old woman needs motivation

Options
Hello! I have a long journey ahead. Friend me for mutual help and support. Let's keep each other going!

Replies

• Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and we will motivate each other.
  • conniegarcia967
    conniegarcia967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Connie. I just joined the introduction forum and I see yours. I am also in your age group. I am 49. I am over 100 pounds over weight and my knees are killing me. I was hoping we could help each other out. Can we be motivational buddies.
  • MamaBear222
    Options
    I'd like to be friends with all of you! I'm almost 45 and have about 60lbs to lose. I need all the help I can get! Mamabear222.
  • cyndiann210
    cyndiann210 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just turned 55! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday. Friend me if you like. :)
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am 43 and need all the support I can get. I will be supportive as well.
  • sapphire641
    sapphire641 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 50 and have 55 pounds to lose. I have lost 30 now. My daughter is getting married in July and would sure like to be down another 25 by then! I need all the motivation I can get ☺
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and have lost 14 lbs so far (my ticker only says 11 because when I first joined I weighed less than when I got back on track, lol...) I have another 90 lbs or so to go.
  • Emeraldlady55
    Options
    Hi all anyone wanna add me so we can help each other along. I am 55 and need to lose some weight.
  • sapphire641
    sapphire641 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 50 too..☺