Wedding in September

Options
Hello Everyone! I have been using MFP app on my phone since September but have never logged into the website. I have been missing out on so much stuff! I'm getting married in September and I am about half way to my weight loss goal of 25 lbs, I'm looking for any friends and motivators to help get me there!

Thanks!
Kasandra

Replies

• sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Woot your almost there! and Congrats on getting married. :)
  • spiritofoctober
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • kcanoni
    kcanoni Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats on getting married and making it to your halfway mark!

Feel free to add me as a friend should you need any motivation :)
  • kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I have been using MFP app on my phone since September but have never logged into the website. I have been missing out on so much stuff! I'm getting married in September and I am about half way to my weight loss goal of 25 lbs, I'm looking for any friends and motivators to help get me there!

Thanks!
    Kasandra

Congrats!! My wedding is in September as well. :smile: I still have another 38 lbs to lose... but I started at needing to lose 90, so I'm a little over half way to my goal. You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Manda1987
    Manda1987 Posts: 207
    Options
    I'm getting married in September too! Congratulations!

I've got a lot more to lose. I'm not too worried about losing it before the wedding, though. He loved me when I was this weight, and he'll marry me at whatever weight I'm at!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    My wedding's not till November. Congrulations, all you fellow brides! Keep up the good work :heart:
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    fello brides add me :)
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in Novemver 2012! It sounds like a long time away but it is flying by! I'm not trying to lose weight for the wedding, but I promised myself that I wasn't going to try on a dress until I reach my goal of 125 lbs. I'm at 130 now and I seem to be stuck there! I've been engaged for 6 1/2 months now and I'm sooo ready to start dress shopping but my fiance is holding me to my promise!
  • ksubam06
    ksubam06 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! I myself am getting married in October, and have 50 pounds to loose by then, 70 to hit my final goal!! It's a hard road for sure, but we can do it!!! Never underestimate the power of the Bride!!!

Congratulations!!