Friends Wanted & Encouraged!

Options
My name is Candace and I'm challenging myself to workout every day for lent to jump start my return to a healthy lifestyle after a stressful 2014. Friend me! I'm also thewisdomdiva on Instagram & Tumblr. Good luck to you all & God bless.

Replies

• ResolutionSlimDown
    Options
    Hey Candace. I am looking to connect with more people on here. I have lost a lot of weight but recently gained some back and need to get back on track. I will send you a buddy request on here and look for you on instagram. My user name on instagram is aarmour2713.
    What kind of workouts are you doing? I just started T25, and hope to stick with it this time.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your journey. I have lost 121 with 129 to go. Feel free to add me for more support. I would caution you that every day is not easy. Consider 6 days per week with one rest day. Just a thought. You can do this.
  • riah3377
    riah3377 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That was also what I decided to do for lent so I started t25 and am looking for friends on here :) feel free to add me as well!
  • mega103
    mega103 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have decided to do that too. Feel free to add me and my instagram is meggie_lovez