I Need You Tube Work Out Ideas For Exercise

Options
It is bitter cold here in Minnesota. The gym is not far but there are those days I can hook my computer up to my flat screen and work out. So far I have done Jillian Micheals Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism work out which is hard but I can do it.

What else do you all recommend?

Thanks!

Replies

• slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Melissa bender fitness!!! She's amazing. She had a website/blog with hundreds of workouts and posts them all on YouTube
  • dogsarebears
    dogsarebears Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    there are a bunch of videos, including couple other Jillian Michaels workouts, on YouTube's BeFit channel. if you like Jillian Michaels I'm pretty sure they have levels 1 & 2 of 30 day shred, level 1 of shred it with weights, and level 1 of ripped in 30. I liked ripped in 30 so i bought a YouTube subscription that gives me access to the other levels for $10.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Knowing your goals would be helpful in answering your question...
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    Zuskalight
    Sara Solomon
    Bodyrock
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Zuskalight
    Sara Solomon
    Bodyrock

^^these, plus Dr. Sara Solomon, if you like Tabata HiiT that includes speed rope.

**oh and FITNESS BLENDER

• klkeeling21
    Options
    Try Fitness Blender; they're fantastic.
  • aesved
    aesved Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Blogilates. Her personality may be a bit overwhelming for some, but it feels very encouraging and fun.
  • ourlilzoo
    ourlilzoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender! Fitness Blender! Love them. I'm also going to look into some Barre videos. :) Good luck!
  • EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I found Fitness Blender when the weather made cycling tough and never looked back they are awesome
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I really like this guy named Scooby, he is kinda weird but enjoyable to look at (he's ripped and always shirtless), his YT channel has different sections depending on what part of your body you want to strengthen. His philosophy is to teach you how to work out at home -strength, cardio, nutrition, supplements, he covers it all. I'm using a couple of his programs for strength like the push-ups and pull-ups ones. Www.youtube.com/scooby1961. He's also got a separate site with material and programs, I think it's scoobysworkshop.com
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Second Blogilates! You can sign up for free on her website and get a password to get all the workout calendars. There's a Beginner one and when you finish that, you join everyone else on the monthly calendar. Then there are also sometimes challenge calendars to layer if you choose. So there's a set of videos picked out for you every day. You never have to figure out what you should be doing, just check the calendar and go. Tons and tons of variation, so it doesn't get stale. Plus, it's usually several short videos, so you can pick and choose or stagger them if you're low on time. I'm always excited to see what we're working on, and I think Cassey is really fun (and tough -- don't let her smile fool you).

I also like Yoga with Adriene -- and yes, yoga can be a great strength builder, it can be cardio, it can be soothing, it improves range of motion, etc. She has different sorts of videos, so if that interests you, check it out.

I really like Sean Vigue. He combines yoga and pilates and it's definitely a workout! He's also just so positive.

Fitness Blender is great too, as others have said! And yep, Jillian Michaels also has some other videos up on YouTube.

Finally, I like Billy Blanks, especially his boot camp series.
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    T25 or insanity . You can buy pre owned on eBay. I work out with the DVDs at home all the time. It's fun and efficient, as well as not freezing your butt off going to the gym.
  • heartworth9
    heartworth9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Knowing your goals would be helpful in answering your question...

Great question, I lost 22 pounds and have maybe another 10 to go, so weight loss. Overall body strengthening and abdominal work. Getting the core really strong as I am leaning over patients all day so am noticing I am bending forward more than is good for me. Getting older with hormonal changes tends to add more to the middle than when I was younger. I don't expect to get a 6 pack or anything but I know I can improve in this area.