So...uh...I'm new

Options
Hello community!

I'm a 22 year old female who wants to lose weight (like many people).
I've been overweight since childhood thanks to bullying and my mother's cooking skills as well as copying her eating habits (All people on my mother's side are fat, guess why).
I can control myself as long as I don't know there are sweets around and as long as I have something to do that keeps me focused. My problems are the eating out of boredom or stress / anger / sadness as well as the fact that I'm a couch potato.
What I'm looking for are nice people to chat with so we can encourage each other on our journey. And I want to try out new recipes so I get away from the typical, local food I always get. For this year, I would like to loose at least 10kg, so I can see a number on the scale I haven't seen in 10 years. Everything above 10kg is a nice bonus.

Warning: I'm a very cynical and depressed person, so I might throw tiny tantrums when I get really stressed because of my work. I don't throw these tantrums every day, but they can occasionally happen. I won't be mad if people do not wish to add my as their friend because of this or delete me later.
Also, English is not my first language (as you might have already noticed). I apologize if I do not make much sense.

So, I wish you a nice day (or evening, depending on where you live)
And I hope we can be friends.
Greetings
Jedrasika

Replies

• MindySm
    MindySm Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I don't judge, everyone has bad days and tantrums :)
  • pdavie92
    pdavie92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me, nice person here :)
  • tabathatwd
    tabathatwd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im new looking for friendly faces :)
    Im trying to get to 10st ive already gone from 13st to 11st 9lb, recently invested in a Exercise Bike and a Sit up thingy and a Davina Thigh toner.
  • KCKlove
    Options
    Is important to have a positive group of friends when accomplishing something with so many obstacles as is to lose weight. We are all humans and we all have bad days, I know those bad related work days
  • Jedrasika
    Jedrasika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you. It means a lot to me to read these nice messages. I'll send friend requests and you can decide whether you want to add me or not.