help

Options
I think I burned myself out. Help.

Have exercise for a week or been on mfp. X

Replies

• hali1
    hali1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Try not to beat yourself up over it... I know I get burned out easily, especially if I'm trying to make a lot of changes at once, and y'know, sometimes life just gets in the way and you just can't expect yourself to keep up the same intensity level all the time. My feeling on it is, if you need a break you should allow yourself one, but then get back to it as soon as you can. Fall down eight times, stand up nine. :)
  • Hugo414
    Hugo414 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's one day just one day right? No! Today is the day you hit the gym and go beast mode it hurts and it's painful but not as painful as self disappointment. So lace up your Nikes put your work out gear on and go do some damage! The time is now!! Lets go!
  • lynthomas01
    Options
    Love it, love both replies, I don't feel so guilty or like rubbish now. Yes, time to jump back up, put my Nikes on, banging beats..got to have a cup of tea first!!!! Cheers pals
  • Jyve
    Jyve Posts: 4
    Options
    Main thing is you posted here to get some support :)
  • tinkerbell6013
    tinkerbell6013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I goof up, I pick myself back up and work harder the next day. Wishing you the best
  • lynthomas01
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. Went meta fit this evening, busted but feel energised!