How can I change my sodium, fat, and carb limits per meal?

Options
I just recently was discharged from the hospital after having a heart attack and placement of a stent in a clogged artery. The nutritionist recommended no more than 700 mg sodium, 25 grams of fat. and 75 grams of carbs per meal. This was while in the hospital. Now how do I change my limits that MFP has determined to reflect the recommendation of my nutritionist? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Replies

• adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I know you can change your goal percentages from the home page but I've never been able to set an actual number limit.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    Go to Home, then Goal, then at the bottom of the page -- change goals...then you should be able to go in and manually change the values to what you need. I think that's how I did it.....
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You can't set them per meal, but if you're using the website (instead of the app), you can see your totals per meal.
  • smigly
    Options
    Go to Home, then Goal, then at the bottom of the page -- change goals...then you should be able to go in and manually change the values to what you need. I think that's how I did it.....
    Thank you for the info to change my numbers. I had gone to that page before but was blind to the "manual change" button. Got it working just fine now. :smiley:
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    glad it worked!