Motivation ideas!

Options
I need help staying motivated on what I eat. Does anyone have any ideas on staying focused?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Get in the habit of logging everyday. Eat what you normally eat but eat less of it.

read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

Good luck
  • tylerpersyn
    Options
    Thank you for the information!
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I was amazed when i started with MFP at how prelogging my food (before I actually eat) keeps me in check. I did not expect me to be so disciplined over the past months, but prelogging and seeing those calories before they go in my mouth has been incredibly helpful.
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    spzjlb wrote: »
    I was amazed when i started with MFP at how prelogging my food (before I actually eat) keeps me in check. I did not expect me to be so disciplined over the past months, but prelogging and seeing those calories before they go in my mouth has been incredibly helpful.

This works for me too :D
  • tinkerbell6013
    tinkerbell6013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    One thing that helps me is to take a day that I can prepare some foods like cutting up the veges I like to eat raw and bagging them or putting them in containers for easy grapping. It also helps me to remember that thin taste better than anything I could eat! :) Best wishes on your success.
  • Colleens6677
    Colleens6677 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I agree... If you can premake food like on Sunday for the week it is really helpful. Also.... When grocery shopping I try to stay away from the middle of the store as much as possible and shop the perimeter where most healthy options are located.
  • shannonkaye1973
    Options
    Great idea!