p90x help!!!

scotty6572
scotty6572 Posts: 3
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
does any one know how to list the workouts in your diary i didnt see them when i browsed any help would be appreciated

Replies

• JustMichelleB
    JustMichelleB Posts: 290
    I wear an HRM and log them in manually. Highly recommend getting an HRM for yourself. I don't burn nearly as much as "they" say I should.
  • Hi Scott, I log my P90x by creating a new exercise && I log the calories I burned && how long the routine was. I have a polar watch & chest strap set. Hope this helps.
  • jmiller0115
    jmiller0115 Posts: 20 Member
    I do it the same way, the HRM really makes a difference!
  • yea what they said. I wear a HRM and create a new exercise and log it manually
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    does any one know how to list the workouts in your diary i didnt see them when i browsed any help would be appreciated

enter them in manually and use a HRM to estimate caloirc burn.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    HRM and Create a new workout FTW!

MFP always estimates high on the calories burned vs the HRM
  • scotty6572
    scotty6572 Posts: 3
    thanks all ill go get one this weekend :)
  • deanmarino
    deanmarino Posts: 41 Member
    Create the exercises yourself and track calories burned manually with a HRM. I just ordered a Polar FT7, cannot wait to get it. I have been estimating my workouts conservatively until I get the HRM.

Good luck and keep pushing play.
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    I wear an HRM and log them in manually. Highly recommend getting an HRM for yourself. I don't burn nearly as much as "they" say I should.

I am doing Slim in 6, which is a beach body program also. I need to get a HRM, bc right now, i am logging it as Aerobic, light. What do i look for in buying a HRM? What makes one better than the other??
This discussion has been closed.