Brick wall

Options
after losing 60 pounds without gaining 1 to 3 pounds back at the time I am stuck at 2:20 and I gained 6 pounds last week we will have to see what this week said before I know really what happened is there such thing as the brick wall if so what do you do to get through it I eat 1250 cal a day I exercise 95 minutes a day four days a week I'm tired of being stuck been here for a month at least now I'm gaining weight back I have lost 3 pounds since last week any suggestions

Replies

• Colleens6677
    Colleens6677 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of things you can try. First, try changing up your exercise and do something totally different. Our bodies like routine so if you can try to maybe do a different cardio that can help. The other thing is to try and increase your calories for a coup,e of days. Now obviously it doesn't mean to go binge eating but once again our bodies like routine and sometimes we have to shake up our systems with a couple of days of different eating to throw ourselves out of whack and cause our bodies to start burning weight.

One thing to keep in mind is that sometimes it is good to not look at the scale. If you are working out, you could be gaining lean muscle mass which will cause you to either not lose weight or two possibly gain a pound or two. If you feel like your clothes are getting bigger or that your body is changing, I wouldn't worry as much about the scale not going down. Hope this helps!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thanks that does help a lot and I do feel leaner and more tighter than I used to be and drop 2 pants sizes and I still have to wear a belt so thank you very much have a great day
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Are you close to your goal? I'm 4 pounds away and I gain one, lose .5, gain 2, lose one...uggghhh so frustrating....I think if you just keep on keeping on, you will lose but probably much slower. Make sure you are weighing and measuring ACCURATELY!!!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am at my first gold my second goal was 200 pounds and my third gold was 180 pounds which means I still have a 40 pounds to go i'm a little over halfway of what I'd like to lose but realistic I don't know my body will want to go below 200 it don't look like he wants to go below to220 thank you very much for your input