Looking for T-Tapp and Paleo friends!

Options
I've been hit and miss on MFP since 2011 and am back fully motivated and ACTUALLY victorious this time. For someone who has never done ANYTHING healthy consistently (or without cheating) for more than 1-3 days...I'm boasting 11 days people and feel like a super star.

Pre-diabetic so I've been on a Paleo diet for a little over a month with 14 days of no "oops" as I am getting it more and more figured out.

I'm also choosing to use T-Tapp as my work-out option. I am doing so because my sister lost 60 pounds and my mom lost 40 with the help of T-Tapp.

I'm not really here to count calories, I'm here to log every thing that passes through my lips so that I can learn to be more aware and understand how nutrition and all that works with my glucose levels.

Outside of the diet. I am a professional photographer with a thriving BUSY business (www.lyndseygarberphotography.com - www.facebook.com/LyndseyGarberPhotography). We live rural on a large cattle ranch where my husband cowboys, trains colts and raises working cowdog Border Collies. Together we have a beautiful little girl and look forward to growing our family AFTER I get in shape.

Looking for others with similar ideals to make this journey more enjoyable! (As of right now I'm so tickled pink to be 11 days of logging I'm quite enjoying myself...but the honeymoon always ends.)

Replies

• rebeccalynncraig
    rebeccalynncraig Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started t-tapp yesterday. Today was my second day and even though I've started this workout before now and again, I'm determined to see it through this time! Have you stuck with it? How are you finding the pales diet? My husband and I are looking into trying it out.
  • belgordon
    belgordon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing t-tapp for about a week and so far I'm really impressed. I feel like I'm strengthening my core like never before. I've been on a plateau for months now and I'm finally losing again - yeah! I've committed to doing it though Lent, so I'm excited to see where I'll be once Easter comes around.
  • lissamon
    lissamon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been paleo got about a year due to digestive issues. Feel free to add!