Need buddies for 21 day fix!

Options
I'm a 24 year old female starting the 21 day fix program from beach body in a couple weeks and am looking for some accountability buddies to help me through! I have trouble staying motivated on my own so I think I'm going to need some help if anyone would like to be friends Id greatly appreciate it! :)

Replies

• brose0075
    brose0075 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need a buddy too! I'm so terrible at holding myself accountable. What is the 21 day prpgram?
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Lauren and I'll be starting the 21 day fix program this week. I also have motivation problems. I would love to help you and vice versa! Feel free to add me!
  • countrygirlslg
    Options
    brose0075 wrote: »
    Hi! I need a buddy too! I'm so terrible at holding myself accountable. What is the 21 day prpgram?
    So the 21 day fix program is something beach body sells like p90x for example. A friend of mine is a coach (she walked me through the whole idea of 21 day fix) you get the shakeology which is a meal replacement shake, the cup for the shakes, the workout dvd's (a different workout everyday, plus yoga if you like that!) and what I think the coolest part about this program is is the containers. There's a different colored one for each food group but they are sized appropriately and the way it was described to me is you can have whatever you can fit in that container. So no more measuring or guessing on my end, there's a lot of portion control going on in this program and I love it! I need all the help I can get because I kinda have a hobbit of falling off the wagon..also the coach I mentioned earlier? She is now going to be my coach and I have access to a group that is starting the program with me. We will all be on the same track as we go through the program, giving tips and advice, recipes and encouragement. So there's a whole community of people doing exactly what you're doing to help you through! I'm so excited to get started, I've seen great results in my friends that have tried it!