I'm new.. From the uk.. 1200 starting tomorrow..

Options
Hi everyone.. I'm danielle from uk.. Mum of two little ones.. Starting a 1200 calorie diet from tomorrow.. Anyone fancy joining me?any thanks xx 5stone to lose xx

Replies

• Tracejh
    Tracejh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle. I responded to your earlier post. I'm on the same mission ... Ideally 5st.
    Good luck ... We can do it x
  • amanirae
    amanirae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey my first goal is to lose 5 stones. I'm from the UK too, add me and hopefully we can motivate each other... I'm a mum of 3; aged 6, 2 and 12 weeks.

Add me ;)
  • suecox5114
    Options
    Hi i'm from Canada, just started today after being diagnosed with chronic kidney disease recently. I have been a type 1 diabetic for 20 years, didn't really take it seriously until this major health scare, and am determined to smarten up, eat healthily and hopefully lose 50 lbs.
  • x_tasha07_x
    Options
    Hi I'm Natasha, mum of 1. I am also on a mission to ditch 5st. Good luck all and add me. X
  • nutspegasus
    nutspegasus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck hun new to this myself from the UK also got a whole load of weight to shift feel free to add me x :)
  • suttonxx18
    Options
    Hya I'm also on a mission to lose 5 stone. Anyone feel free to add me I'm from the uk too.
    Anyone got any fresh ideas of exercise or recipes. How much has everyone lost so far??? Xx