Unconditional Support Group - March

Options
13»

Replies

• amj56
    amj56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many March birthdays! Happy belated Birthday Magglet. My birthday is today. I know I have been MIA for awhile. This work stuff gets in the way.
    Projan6- sorry to hear about the surgery, but glade he is doing well, and then vertigo. Oh my you have had a rough time there. Ok, exercise I love to walk, and now the bluebonnets are out and they are so pretty. There are so many wildflowers coming out since the weather has been so nice. Going to get some flowers to plant now. Saturday will be 90 and almost time to open the pool up. That is when I do my best exercise is in the pool, so I always seem to do better in the summer since I don't like the cold.
    I hope you all have a wonderful day!
    Ann
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Ann! Enjoy your very special day! It is getting a bit nicer around here, but certainly not pool weather yet! Still cold, but at least no snow. I really need to get myself moving again. I just feel so blah lately. Actually going to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what happens with that.
    I seem to be eating ok, in fact there are times when I don't have much of an appetite, which is rare for me!! Hence, the concern. But I have a feeling it is all "female" problems. Such fun!!!
    Wishing everyone a happy day!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    It's been a busy week at work since we are short staff this week so I apologize for making this short and not doing any personals. I hit a minor but annoying plateau last week so I had a junk day on Sunday to try and get my body out of its rut and it thankfully worked. I lost a lb for my weigh in and lost another one this morning. It had been 2.5 months since I had any junk at all and I really enjoyed it and thankfully as well, didn't find it hard to get back into good eating after.

I hope you are all doing very well and making good choices.

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~
  • amj56
    amj56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO! Thats great sometimes we need that to get moving again.

Ann
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I feel sick to my stomach today from a migraine and am wearing a hat and sunglasses at work because the lights are too bright. On the plus side I lost another .8 lbs since yesterday. Silver linings.

I hope you are all doing really well, making healthy choices.

Take care,
    ~ Datenshi ~
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi all ... I started the new thread for April ... meet me over there ...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/206444-unconditional-support-group-april
  • kylamaclennan
    Options
    I am realizing I have a slight problem with chocolate! Me and a friend decided to see how long we could go with out chocolate and the day after I began getting a really bad headache and then I began getting extremely moody. I gave in after a few days but I realized how dependent my body is of chocolate and have decided to cut it down slowly and then hopefully one day it won't affect me like it does now! I am excited to start!
  • kylamaclennan
    Options
    Thats a good idea to reward yourself with money, I think I might borrow that idea! Thanks
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Thats a good idea to reward yourself with money, I think I might borrow that idea! Thanks

Hey, just wanted to let you know that you can now find us here …. we try to make a new thread each month ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/237886-unconditional-support-group-may