75 lbs!

Options
Hi everyone!! Im Liz and I have a bg goal but Im confident I can do it! Just looking for a little bit of support from others who have faced this big challenge and are succeeding...maybe someadvice too? Thanks! Feel free to friend request, it would be nice to follow others success for inspiration!

Replies

• MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey Liz!
    First of all, I would suggest you choose mini-goals.
    Each mini goal gets you one step closer to your overall goal.
    Plus, when you meet each mini goal you will continue to gain confidence and KNOWLEDGE that you can do this.
    So, don't look at the big picture all the time. Start with a "thumbnail" of sorts :) Closer, easily attainable goals all help you get to where you want to be :)

Nice to meet you!
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for encouragement and support. I have goal to lose 75 pounds and so far i have lost 59 by counting calories and exercising. If I can do it, you can do it!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I have a goal to lose 75 pounds! I agree that setting mini goals makes the journey seem a little easier and obtainable. Good luck!
  • karissasue
    karissasue Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to "My Fitness Pal!" I have been using fitness pal for a month now, it is awesome. In 2.5 months I have lost 33lbs. My ultimate goal is to lose 130lbs, so only 97more lbs to go. If you stick to eating healthy and making exercise a healthy part of your life, I know reaching your goal of 75lbs will be achievable. It maybe hard and frustrating at times when you only lose a pound in a week after doing everything right, but don't worry it will pay off. We have to stay diligent! Well good luck and hope you conquer your goal!!!!

I Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options
    Thank you guys for advice!! Im working on thngs!!
  • eaber
    eaber Posts: 25
    Options
    I made some mini-goals for myself. I hope by this time next year I will have met my goal. But I have seen some amazin results on the forum and losing it faster is definately possible! Only 22 lbs until my first goal!
  • brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 100 lbs and I just started also. Would be great to follow eachother's progress!
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    We will all be here for you. Just stay active and try your best everyday. That is half the battle.
  • Finnka
    Finnka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new too, have 99 pounds to lose, but happy to join you for the first 75 if you want to add me.