Needing a buddy, trying to lose 50 pounds

Options
Having a hard time staying motivate and needing support. Wanting someone to share the goal with or to talk to for the next 12+ weeks

Replies

• Adina3431
    Adina3431 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can buddy up with you. I need to lose 50 pounds too...I'm going to do Medifast for the first 2 weeks... To jump start the weight loss. please add me as a friend. What are you planning on doing to get it of?
  • DancingGrape
    Options
    I would love to help you stay motivated! I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds
  • nicolepenneau
    Options
    I would love to talk and help with support. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. :)
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm here for anyone who needs support... but if you need motivation then you will probably fail. Better luck next time.
  • Kendrick210
    Options
    Im tryin lose about 40 pounds. Im doing Shaun T T25 workout. Only 25mins a day five days a week. Its a little intense but i lost close too 4 pounds on my first week. Also only eating 1,500 calories a day and drink protein shake.
  • jweber13899
    jweber13899 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love a buddy to help keep me motivated. :smile: I have about 100 to lose here. :( when did I let myself get this way. :(
  • fitinthe6
    fitinthe6 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im here trying to lose 30 pounds! I need more friends, so we can help motivate each other!! Accepting friend requests
  • theallyeezy
    Options
    Hello, i am new as well and trying to lose 25 lbs.. [for now, hehe]. I would love to give and get motivation as well!
  • cathyleabo
    Options
    I'm here for the first time too, looking for a good calorie counter and online food journal.
    I've lost 45 and plateaued, now getting back into it so I can lose the last 25. Monarch Medical weight loss program is how I've been doing it, works great.
  • tmafreeman
    Options
    I am wanting to lose 50 pounds as well.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose 75 more pounds! I have currently lost 80.
  • heatandken1
    heatandken1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would welcome a friend who would like to help keep me motivated , so pls add me
  • fantasia_la
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 more lbs. I've been doing the master cleanse and have lost 15 lbs so far.
  • revgurl14
    Options
    Count me in! That's my goal too!! I'm in need of a friend to help me stay motivated.
  • heavydutymom
    heavydutymom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on my journey to losing 100 lbs. I've lost 51 pounds so far! :smile:
  • Reknim
    Reknim Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm a little late to the thread. I'm working with monarch also and have 45 more lbs to go. I started in March and have lost 17 lbs.
    :-)
  • paulm8204
    paulm8204 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck, would be happy to help
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 45 pounds...feel free to add me!
  • samera69
    samera69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose weight and tone up but struggling so support would be great
  • Lilyblair95
    Lilyblair95 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi! I, too, am trying to lose 53 pounds. I'm in my mid forties and work behind a desk 10 hours a day. Need buddies.