New to the site...

Options
Hi everyone,
Well, after devouring 2 cheese sandwiches, 1 egg mayo baguette, 2 mars duo bars, 2 twix extra bars and 3 custard doughnuts yesterday (I dont know why I did it, Im supposed to be on Scottish Slimmers, lol!), a work colleague recommended myfitnesspal as the site provides me with an Online food diary to fill out, something that doesnt seem to exist on the Scottish Slimmers website, and something I miss from my old WeightWatchers days.... I work shiftwork on a London Underground Station, and find that late turns and middle shifts are my worst enemy for scoffing. I have managed to lose 1st 3lb since December, floating between WeightWatchers and Scottish Slimmers, but feel I can now get back on track now I dont have to carry a cumbersome book around with me all day as my tracker. The only thing is.... today I have eaten 2 cheese salad sandwiches, a Steak n Cheese Subway and I have 2 mullerlight yogurts waiting for me when I get home..... This leaves me with 2 whole calories to get through.... and its telling me I wont lose weight if i keep undereating like I am!! What can I have for a whole 2 calories, I wonder.....

Sue x

Replies

• KMCorazon
    KMCorazon Posts: 14
    Options
    I feel your pain! Once you get going on this site you will certainly develop a desire/need to stick to your allotted calories. I also get the notice that I am undereating but I don't worry about it too much because I typically feel full with my selections that I pick. Try to select more filling items like leafy green salads with maybe a little chicken or whatever type of meat you want and lots of water. This tends to make me satisfied and not want anything else until much later. Research is key to finding what works for you. Good luck and welcome to MFP!!:happy:
  • susicab74
    susicab74 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks!! Well, I have decided to add my 10 minutes dog walking and 15 minutes walking to the bus stop and back as my exercise for today, and now I have more calories to play with, lol! Although that Steak n Cheese Sub has totally bloated me out, and after yesterdays feast, I may be wise to just leave these alone...... I definately think the food diary is going to help me stick to my weightloss programme a bit better (wont say 100%, that just never happens with me!)