Toilet talk. . . ;)

Options
gitanagirl
gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
So ladies....
You wake up in the middle of the night to visit the powder room,
Stumbling like a drunken sailor,
you make your way down the hall and through the door... Your eyes are barely open and all you're thinking about is getting back into your warm bed and... As you go to sit... OMG!!! He left the toilet seat up!
Gah... Where's the paper towels...

So is it a big deal?
Is this I thing all the girls hate, or just one or two...

Guys.... What IS the deal?
Personally I don't have a problem... Does your girl flip over this, or what?

P.s. please add me, I'm friendless :P
And I need you to add me to your list ;)

Replies

• 11ivan11
    11ivan11 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bahaha!! Women have better hygiene? Buttttt Just as bad as when girls take showers and leave their hair on the drainer thing. Lol
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    What about when she closes the lid on your toilet? Ugh. Terrible. :p
  • gitanagirl
    Options
    You know what, you're right...
    :) I don't see what the big deal is with the toilet seat, all my girlfriends seem to have a problem.... It's a conspiracy :D
  • gitanagirl
    Options
    What about when she closes the lid on your toilet? Ugh. Terrible. :p

And you sit down on a closed lid????
    ... Annoying. Ugh.
  • TheBeerRunner
    Options
    I'm totally courteous and put the seat down. Comes with growing up with 2 sisters. But, please don't close the lid.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    I always keep the seat down. Having potty trained my 2 little girls, I got in the habit of sitting to pee. It is more sanitary and less cleanup anyway
  • gitanagirl
    Options
    11ivan11 wrote: »
    Bahaha!! Women have better hygiene? Buttttt Just as bad as when girls take showers and leave their hair on the drainer thing. Lol

Yeah... Sorry about the hair thing.
    Maybe we should start a separate thread about hair in the shower...
    Just to let our men folk Vent a little :)
  • tiggersmum
    tiggersmum Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I don't have a powder room...don't even use powder...ooops just realised you were talking out the loo room.....for those who have their loo in their bathroom and don't put the lid down...do you realise that when flushing small particles fly out of loo and around the bathroom and land on things....yuck it if lands on your toothbrush :o
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Oh I hate that. We should be friends. I have over 300 friends but if you don't mind then add me. You sound like fun.
  • TheBeerRunner
    Options
    tiggersmum wrote: »
    I don't have a powder room...don't even use powder...ooops just realised you were talking out the loo room.....for those who have their loo in their bathroom and don't put the lid down...do you realise that when flushing small particles fly out of loo and around the bathroom and land on things....yuck it if lands on your toothbrush :o

Ok, put the lid down when you flush, and lift it after you wash your hands. B)
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have a big bum so it's never fallen all the way in. The porcelain is cold, but I've never gotten wet.

My boyfriend's left the seat up maybe 3 or 4 times in 3 years though, and only once did I not notice. But I've had male roommates, so I know the drill.
  • gitanagirl
    Options
    So have any of you guys had your girl get really upset?

Or just a nice "please put down the seat"
    Comment at the dinner table?
  • TheBeerRunner
    Options
    Separate bathrooms, so... No real issue, tbh.
  • saralikesmusic
    saralikesmusic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I grew up sharing a bathroom with my brother. He left it up, I left it down. Its not like we intentionally took turns, so I never cared. The hair in the shower though, that's totally my fault, and he hated it.
  • 11ivan11
    Options
    I grew up sharing a bathroom with my brother. He left it up, I left it down. Its not like we intentionally took turns, so I never cared. The hair in the shower though, that's totally my fault, and he hated it.
    The hair in the shower drives me nueces !!!....I have to get a napkin to remove it cuz I cant touch it lol
  • 11ivan11
    Options
    The hair in the shower drives me nueces !!!....I have to get a napkin to remove it cuz I cant touch it lol
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    In my case I don't have any issues with my hubby. He always put it down cause we do have 2 lil boys potty train.
  • Metazoick
    Metazoick Posts: 96 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I once saw on some myth debunking show that I can't remember the name of that it's actually worse; It (due to the increased pressure I think) causes more nasties to float around the bathroom than if you just left the lid up :s

I've had my fair share of male and female flatmates but the one that gets the most hair in the shower is a guy I'm living with right now, he showers every morning and never rinses the thing so the bathtub/shower is constantly caked with the stuff... it's not great.
  • TheBeerRunner
    Options
    Metazoick wrote: »

I once saw on some myth debunking show that I can't remember the name of that it's actually worse; It (due to the increased pressure I think) causes more nasties to float around the bathroom than if you just left the lid up :s

I've had my fair share of male and female flatmates but the one that gets the most hair in the shower is a guy I'm living with right now, he showers every morning and never rinses the thing so the bathtub/shower is constantly caked with the stuff... it's not great.

You must have a chronic manscaper for a flatmate, lol...