Toilet talk. . . ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• HillmanVTfan
    HillmanVTfan Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    In my case I don't have any issues with my hubby. He always put it down cause we do have 2 lil boys potty train.

If you haven't seen the movie "What Happens in Vegas", one of the funniest scenes is when Cameron Diaz is lecturing Ashton on how to close the toilet lid. I could totally see me reacting that way haha.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I just like guys honestly, I don't really care. No one is perfect. But if he does constantly keep doing that, the sex better be really good!
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hahah!!! :) that's so funny! )
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I could understand where the girl is coming from. Ive been pretty wasted and fell in the toilet myself. Not a good feeling. Haha
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    sitting on the toilet rim when someone has been and not been exactly careful about direction, then sitting on a cold wet urine soaked rim.... NOT COOL.
    oh and then falling into the toilet and your behind touching the water. gross
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I've been in a house of five where I'm the only woman. I always have to put the seat down and expect to. Not a big deal, really. I taught my bio son at a young age to put the seat down when he's done. My stepsons weren't so fortunate, so it's always up now that my bio son has moved to college.
  • Grumpy_Marmot
    Options
    I am still trying to get by the drunken sailor comment... ;) Little bidet action if you fall in?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I leave the seat up after cleaning the toilet sometimes.
    But.. My guy puts the seat down because our cats think it's a personal drinking fountain. YUCK!!!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Uh, YOU are responsible for the position of the toilet seat and lid before you sit down. PERIOD. All the rest is nonsense! Case closed. . .