Need friends with similar goal - lose 50lbs

Hello all! I'm looking for friends with a goal similar to mine, i.e., to lose around 50lbs or 25kgs. Hope i can motivate you with my progress and encouragement, coz your progress sure will motivate me :-)

Replies

• Hello
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited February 2015
    I just wanted to wish you all good luck ! - and to say that you can do it, and even if it gets hard it will be worth it when you succeed. I have lost 54 lbs and it has changed my life !!!
    (I have as many friends as I can engage with at the moment so am not looking for friends. Connecting with positive people who have similar goals and challenges has been a really important part of this journey)
  • prakritisinha
    prakritisinha Posts: 6 Member
    Wow! Thats what i aim for. Your name futs perfectly for this @totaldetermination‌!
  • prakritisinha
  • Hello all! I'm looking for friends with a goal similar to mine, i.e., to lose around 50lbs or 25kgs. Hope i can motivate you with my progress and encouragement, coz your progress sure will motivate me :-)

• I know it is a day at a time and a choice at a time. I have lost weight before but gained it back. My age (51) and health (psoriasis and breastfeeding cancer survivor) have made me decide to make some life changes in my diet plan. No more bread, potatoes, and cuting way back on sugar.

You can do it! I have already lost 30 pounds and have 50 more to go!
  • My goal is to lose 30 pounds. This is my first day using the app. :) really hard Lol. And I just entered in my breakfast and I'm still starving. Feels like I'm going to die without food.
  • prakritisinha
    Wow! What u say is so true. One choice at a time. Such an anti-dote to procrastination. I qm sure u will meet ur goal very soon and successfully maintain it. Qnd i will implement your advice @kwinwright‌! Thank u!
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    38 down since August of 14 with another 50-60 to go, let's be friends :)
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Hi I'm at about 40 pounds so close enough. FR sent