Newbie to the Forum Senior to Dieting

Options
I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to introduce myself before starting my journey. I'm doing the HCG injections and I need major motivation but I know God is my strength and he also knows my weaknesses so.. I'm with him all the way. Nice to virtually meet u guys lol.

Replies

• ScarletThreader
    Options
    Hey Marie, how are you :D

My name is Dawn, I did hcg once before awhile ago and it worked pretty good, i had twin boys 2 yrs ago and I'm still hanging on to the baby weight and decided to do it again, only this time I'm doing the 800calorie version. I would love to stay in touch and give eachother motivation, im a strong believer that God always has my back but dieting is such a challenge so all the help and support you can get is a plus in my book!

I'm on my VLCD 3 and i didn't have a working scale the first two days, coupled with I wasnt feeling well during my loading days so didn't load quite right, i feel like i got off to a rocky start but I'm gunho to start fresh today and make this happen!

Hope all is going well with you...
    Happy Releasing and have a blessed day!

Dawn
  • Madquilter65
    Madquilter65 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on the Hcg diet as well, let's be friends
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome. Please feel free to send me an add request. Good luck
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    What's hcg?