New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi my name is Cindy and I have just joined myfitnesspal about 2 weeks ago and I love it! I have alot of weight to lose but I am taking this one day at a time and I have decided to look at this as not a diet but I have developed a new way of eating. Since I joined I have lost 3 pounds. I am really stoked!!

Replies

• Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good work. I found this page about a week or so ago too and the stories are inspiring and are keeping me on track. I hope they do that for you too. There are so many of us out there that we never knew. We can all do this together and reach our goals. :flowerforyou:
  • losin4good
    losin4good Posts: 11
    Options
    congrats that is awesome!! send me a request if you need some support. you are doing great!!
  • cbjbdb
    cbjbdb Posts: 1
    Options
    I too am a newbie...I started a little over a week ago and have lost 6 lbs. I am a big "calorie counter" so this site is wonderful!!! Good luck to everyone!
  • ekaterinip
    ekaterinip Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also new to the site. I hope to stay motivated! I am a bit shy, and I pull in. But I hope to try to keep a record of my calories, and make better choices, as far as eating goes. Also to start moving more, and to start using the treadmill again, one of those goals. Open to ideas, and motivation! I am trying to stay as positive as I possible can! Good luck to everyone out there!
  • mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi Im also fairly new here. So far Im loving it. There is a lot of motivation here. Never knew so many people are this motivated to get back into shape or to change our selves. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • TNelly
    TNelly Posts: 16
    Options
    That sounds awesome. I just joined yesterday. Am in a local competition but want a long term realizing of my goals. My end goal is 50 to 75 pounds so I have a while too.... Feel free to add me