Hey all - Trying to bulk up

Options
HI all,

I just joined and I am trying to actually GAIN weight. I`m around 5-11, 160 lbs and with the metabolism of a volcano. I swear, no matter what I eat, it just gets burned out right. I play tennis about twice a week in the summer, and in the winter I do mostly weights 3 times a week (abs, arms, shoulders, back, legs etc.) But i have been trying to gain weight for a long time.
The hardest part for me is keeping my meal schedules (breakfast, snack, lunch, diner, snack) and sometimes I miss the breakfast or the diner cause I do not feel like eating :(

I don't by any means want to be a muscle head, I just want to put on a few extra pounds of muscle to increase strength. I am also very averse to any supplements or shakes, and trying to keep everything as natural and simple as possible

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you all.

Replies

• mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow! I wish I was trying to gain weight lol. But anyway. I know that you dont like supplements... maybe protein shake? increase amounts of protein? Maybe have a protein shake at least after your workout. Good luck with everything!
    Feel free to add me for support :)