woah - the change 17 lbs and 2 months has made to my face..

Options
2»

Replies

• congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good job!!! I too have noticed a difference in my face since losing 6 lbs and I am very thankful :wink:
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! You look great :-)

This is EXACTLY why I *cringe* YES, cringe when I hear people complain/gripe/***** & moan about people complimenting & noticing their weight loss by saying "wow! I can totally see it in your face." It is NOT a putdown but an actual honest to goodness COMPLIMENT.

You can look younger, less bloated, and even happier and more "alive" when you lose weight and it IS very noticable in the face.

Well done and congrats on appreciating the obvious difference ;-)
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look lovely and yes there is a big noticeable difference. I like the new hair style as well, more flattering to your features and brings out your eyes more.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    big changes! CONGRATS!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB, You look so pretty :smile:
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I can tell a BIG difference! :) You look great. :) And I absolutely LOVE the new haircut. You look so pretty!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yes your face looks much thinner to me! great job :)
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Aw, thanks so much for all the lovely comments! :smile: Especially those who said I'm pretty, I've really never seen myself as pretty :flowerforyou:
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Thinner face yes! Love the new haircut it enhances your beauty.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You ARE pretty! You look thinner and younger, too! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!