Hi

Options
Hi. I started hcg 13 days ago. Anyone else ?

Replies

• Seahawks_Lover
    Seahawks_Lover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started on Saturday
  • rreese10
    Options
    Hey, I started February 4th. I am on day 37. This is my second round. I did a first round 2 years ago, and had more success. With a recent surgery, I don't think it came off as fast. Probably, it's the body trying to preserve itself. I have dropped 20 lbs. last time, on day 37, I had dropped 28 lbs. My husband said stop comparing to last time, you are doing fine. I will do another round after this one! Would love some friends on the same journey! :D
  • Sweetannec
    Sweetannec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started on January 31st. This us my second round. Very hungry this time
  • xraygal84
    xraygal84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about trying HCG. What side effects, if any, are you experiencing?
  • AliCole
    AliCole Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started HCG shots with my physician. Started on Friday and I've lost six pounds so far. I'm doing 30 minutes of walking every other day as well. I have to admit I had a sliver of cake on Tuesday though. I requires some discipline. So far I haven't felt any adverse effects. I think the bottom line is a (eating) lifestyle change.
  • ScarletThreader
    Options
    Hi, i started last week doing the injections at home, this is my VLCD 3 (3rd day on the very low calorie diet). I did it once before years ago but now i had twins 2yrs ago and way over due to lose that baby weight! I'm doing the 800 calorie version revamped by a team of doctors so wish me luck. I bought the ebook awhile so the few extra calories seem to help get me through the day. Didn't start off that well with the load as i wasnt feeling well and the first 2 vlcd days my scale battery died but I'm determined and I'm back on track!

I never had any side effects except for occasional hunger which can apparently be rectified with adjusting your daily dose of hcg.

This forum seems like a great place for support and encouragement and I for one am very excited, wish me luck :)

Best of luck to all of you!!