Need motivation and inspiration

Options
I am new to MFP and need help staying on track with nutrition. Working out is part of my daily routine. I lift, do hiit training and pure barre but my weakness is staying on track with healthy eating and of course my weight fluctuates a lot when I get off track and in order to get a flat stomach or at least tone up a lot I know it comes in the kitchen. Anyone willing to help keep me motivated I would love it!!

Replies

• delainatidwell
    delainatidwell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need some daily, no wait hourly motivation lol I am a new runner, and it seems like I get on a good routine then BAM something happens , shin splints, my period etc knocks me back down!! Way to go working out daily! I know you can eat healthy too!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Motivation is on you. People can inspire, encourage, and support, but motivation is an internal thing. If you REALLY want something bad enough, even negative people won't sway you.
    As for "healthy" eating, just make sure you reach your macro/micronutrient ratios and stay within a reasonable calorie deficit. It'll happen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Msanders914
    Msanders914 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks ninerbuff!! Definitely something I needed to hear and trust when I say, I DO want this really bad! I'll keep working hard though the encouragement helps!!