Need motivation!! Help

Options
I need some motivation and some friends to hold me accountable for clean eating and my workouts. I'm trying to lose 20 lbs and it's been a struggle cause I can't seem to stay motivated.

Help! :)

Replies

• LoriLmcia
    LoriLmcia Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa. This is my first week with MFP, trying to get familiar with the site. I would welcome a chance to give each other motivation and encouragement with both diet and exercise. Add me as a friend if you'd like. My weight loss goal is more like 30-35 lbs. One pound/one day at a time. Good luck to you.
  • gemmag72
    gemmag72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 70lbs to lose, and am just starting out. I would welcome friends to share the journey with!
  • abur0418
    Options
    I am just starting today and I'd like to lose around 20 pounds. I have been eating a Paleo diet for two years now but steadily putting on weight since my wedding. So discouraged and hopeless at this point. I hate counting calories but I feel like I need to start watching my portions and snacking if I really want to loose weight. I also need encouragement and support!
  • jkincaid82
    Options
    I need to lose 32-37 lbs and need the motivation and encouragement as I just started on Fri Feb 20th with clean eating and just started mfp today. Also I am on medication that makes it difficult to lose as well. I need friends please feel free to add me
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have been on here for about a month and the motivation and support of others really helps, so I am always welcome to more friends!