Needing friends and encouragement

hey all!
I'm working on losing the weight I gained these past two years. I gained 20 pounds working at chipotle

Replies

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    welcome to mfp!
  • mickey145222
    mickey145222 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi maddie! I have a similar story. I work at a group home, where I get whatever is left over. Since starting I've gained 8 pounds back, and I need some help with motivation.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Hey there. Please feel free to send me an add request and good luck with your goals
  • Good luck! I have a similar goal - I've gained 7-15lbs (not sure what my weight was to begin with) since returning home last year from overseas and no longer hiking and walking to work every day. You can do it! I just starting using MFP seriously this past Monday and by Saturday all of my clothes fit way better. It works, and if you tell yourself to stick to the program for even just a week you'll have enough incentive to keep going. I know I do :)
  • Hiya :)
    I'm Sacha, I've put on 11lbs and absolutely hate the way my body is, I'm starting my road to weight loss tomorrow!
    good luck with your journey and I wish you all the success, feel free to add me :)