any people that need to lose a LARGE amount of weight?

Options

Replies

• Toucky
    Options
    Lol...this is starting out interesting. Every time I try to upload a picture it comes out upside down.
  • kaitlynzwolenik22
    Options
    Hey guys!! Thanks for replying I'm here to support you if you feel weak & feel like caving in, msg me & well talk about it <3
  • Ksingh2385
    Options
    Hi, I have a large amount of weight to lose. I'm looking to lose 70lbs. I've been struggling to lose the weight after having twins and another baby back to back.
  • gemmag72
    gemmag72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have about 70lbs to lose, and have been using MFP since January. I keep going over my calories though, so am not doing so well
  • sndwchg
    Options
    I have 125 lb to lose! I've logged meals on and off for over a year! Now I try to stay under the daily calorie goal. It works! Add me please
  • BrownSheep
    BrownSheep Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If so don't be shy you can have a friend & support here. <3

• BrownSheep
    BrownSheep Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do. My overall goal is to lose 76 pounds. I have lost 4 so far. The hardest part is staying in the moment . . . today. Making one choice at a time. Deciding to exercise today. I am trying not to look down the line. If I do all the right things today, then all the todays will add up. Right? I hope so. Glad there are others like me going for it too. Blessings!
  • tryitonemoretime
    Options
    I have 130 lbs to lose. So yeah, I would love to have some support. Feel free to add me.
  • Jhall43050
    Jhall43050 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a large amount of weight. My thyroid is going bad. And i gained almost 100 pounds in 2 years. Exercise didn't help neither did healthy eating. Now that I'm on thyroid meds I'm praying to God it starts to come off.
  • CellyA21
    Options
    I need some friends and support. I had lost 50lbs and kept it off for almost to years. I'm not sure if I got comfortable but I went back to old habits and gained 30lbs back. I need to lose at least 80lbs.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I started with 190 lbs to lose and have lost 122 lbs. Sooo. About 68 to go. If anyone would like to add me, please feel free to send a FR :)
  • TrinaLynn527
    TrinaLynn527 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100, currently down 6.8. Any additional friends for support would be awesome since I've been going it alone!
  • Ella_deb
    Ella_deb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 49 lbs. I would appreciate some friends and support and I'm willing to support others on MFP :)
  • coleboswellxo
    Options
    Me:)
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose. Please feel free to add me as I could use all the support I can get!
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    70 pounds ideally, 50 pounds absolutely. Is that a large amount? No friends yet.
  • I been using Everyday Health Cal. Counter, but I have had issues. I need to loose A LOT of weight!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    84 to go!
  • abbyjohnson20
    abbyjohnson20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do
  • whyialone8
    Options
    Me if 20 kg counted?