Anyone else using Fitocracy?

Options
Just curious if anyone else around here was using Fitocracy. I just started using it and can already tell I'm going to love it, I'm always up for a good challenge.

Replies

• Kaybird84
    Kaybird84 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have no idea what it is, but it sounds interesting - can you share a little about it?
  • sevelanne
    sevelanne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up - looks like it could be quite fun!
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    THIS. IS. AWESOME.

DEFINITELY going to use it!! :D
  • sevelanne
    Options
    Waiting for my invite now.....
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    waiting for my invite too. sucks that they only give out a limited amount but it looks really cool! thanks for pointing it out!
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am using it :) It is awesome!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looked it up and am now awaiting my invite.
  • sevelanne
    Options
    looks like they are seeing a sudden influx of requests!!!

Thanks for pointing it out :o)
  • debbiemacfarlane
    debbiemacfarlane Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have just signed up... how long does it take to get the registration code. Looks like a cool site
  • mae3785
    mae3785 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    From their website "Fitocracy’s mission is to make fitness a funner, more addictive experience. Play Fitocracy to beat challenges, push your boundaries, and show your friends who’s boss. Get addicted to your fitness."

It is basically just that, you track your fitness and it becomes a game with challenges, ways to level up and more. Plus it will track when you have a "personal best", you can earn badges for completing challenges, etc. I enjoy MFP, but Fitocracy does have a way of making it more enjoyable to see where you stack up with other people. I think if you're more of a competitive type of a person than you'll enjoy. Hope everyone gets invites, and once you do please feel free to add me "msnow" :)
  • mae3785
    mae3785 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have just signed up... how long does it take to get the registration code. Looks like a cool site

I wish I knew, I was actually on Reddit as they occasionally give out invites on their Fitness board and I happened to get one. Hooray!
  • sevelanne
    Options
    Got my invite last night - yey!