New here

Options
Hello everyone...im new here and on a journey to lose 20pd i will love to meet friends that are motivators and that have the same goal as me.good luck to you all

Replies

• sjohnz
    sjohnz Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi lovekinds2001, I'm new here too. Been on for 2 days, but liking it a lot so far. I'm trying to loose about 10 pounds and trying to reign in some bad eating habits before they get the better of me. In my short time on, I've already found myself watching my food intake closer, and improving my stats (though I still haven't stayed at or under my daily calorie goal yet). I'm confident things will improve with practice--we can do it! :)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site since April 18th and have lost about 7 pounds already. I love this site. I never realized how many calories I took in everyday until I started counting calories. I hope you enjoy this site and you have a successful weight loss journey.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi... welcome to the best place on the 'net! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!

Carl~
  • lalalalyndsey
    lalalalyndsey Posts: 565
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I have 20 more lbs to lose too (lost 10 already w MFP)! This site is definitely a great motivation and diet tool. I wish you the best of luck!! Feel free to add me! :D
  • heatherelle
    Options
    Hello Lovekinds,

This is my second day on this site and I like it so far, better than facebook in my opinion. I have a goal of losing 20 pounds. I like having the calorie counter and fitness tracker. I have been much more conscious of my food choices today and I see it in my calorie count. We should be friends.
  • Angelalmn
    Angelalmn Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi welcome! I love this site it helps keep me so motivated. I've only been on here for about a week. You can add me as a friend for support if you like:-)
  • Fonzy2000
    Fonzy2000 Posts: 1
    Options
    I was suppost to meet a friend here. I don't see her. Well, I'm glad to be here and hope I lose many many pounds of weight.
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    Thanks to you all i am so happy to be here and look forward to achieve my goal...