Looking for friends

Options
Hi my name is Hope and I'm new, again, to MFP. I'm looking for friends and support in losing weight. I'm 44 and married to a very talented artist and have one amazing 13 year old who is a stroke and cancer survivor.
I am currently fighting cancer for the 3rd time. I have liver cancer and plan on kicking its butt. I look forward to meeting and making new friends.

Replies

• humpback_houlihan
    humpback_houlihan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your post is inspiring and I want to be your friend!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends.. Your story is very inspiring. . Almost 43, name is Valarie and live jn Wisconsin..
  • hcvenable
    Options
    I sent a message to both of you. Thank you for thinking that my post is inspiring. Do I just add you both or do you add me? I'm new at the adding friends part. I'm not very computer savvy. lol
  • bukowski25
    bukowski25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Hope, I too found your post very inspiring and would love to be friends, and provide encouragement and support on your journey. I am 33 and live in Seattle, WA.
  • sammibell81
    sammibell81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to offer support and friendship, you seem like a determined and inspirational woman :) please feel free to add me x
  • Hi, Hope. Read my profile and if you think you might like to be friends with me then send me a request. Take care!

~M.C. Turtle