Newbie from the UK!

Options
Hello, I'm Steven I'm from Manchester, England.

I joined ages ago, lost a bit of weight then gave up on it, not sure why but I did stupidly!!

Now I'm back, I'm determine to stick to it this time, so far I'm on a 71 day streak and currently lost 12.9kg(28lbs). Hoping to loose around another 10kg to be at a happy weight, once I hit that I'm not going to abandon mfp though, as no doubt I'll put weight back on.

Anybody from the UK feel free to add me :smile:

Steven.

Replies

• dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm near Manchester and currently on a 71-day streak, snap! Been on here most days since March.

Feel free to add
  • Big_Steezy
    Big_Steezy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    anybody else, always looking for new friends on here :smiley:
  • misskarihari
    misskarihari Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job, losing weight! Keep it up.
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm from Liverpool, add me mate :smile:
  • Big_Steezy
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Bump - alway looking to have more UK friends on here :-)
  • nickyh2015
    Options
    Hi I'm in Wales but born in Manchester, would b great to chat to others. I have lost 8lb since January but long long way to!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi.... I'm in Suffolk.... Been on MFP for 3yrs & have lost 83lb! 20lb to lose until goal weight!! Feel free to add me :D
  • leechadcrowe
    leechadcrowe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi bud I'm in North East (Middlesbrough) on a journey to get lean sent you friend request need motivation of as many ppl as poss anyone feel free to add me also on Instagram leechadcrowe
  • LittleJem01
    LittleJem01 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Newbie from Liverpool looking for motivation buddies, feel free to add
  • sc9576
    sc9576 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi returning member from Southampton. Like others I joined here then life got in the way and I lapsed but I am back and determined to do it this time
    Feel free to add me!
  • kate230
    Options
    Hi, I don't have any of my contacts on this but need some friends for more motivation! Please can I add any of you to my friends?? Living in Chester, trying to slim down and tone up!
  • sc9576
    sc9576 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    kate230 wrote: »
    Hi, I don't have any of my contacts on this but need some friends for more motivation! Please can I add any of you to my friends?? Living in Chester, trying to slim down and tone up!

You can definately add me
  • Big_Steezy
    Options
    Added and accepted all requests/offers :-)
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    Options
    I'm on a 46 day streak and lost 1st1lb in that time. From Nottingham way so feel free to add me
  • beetlesguk
    beetlesguk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Somerset feel free anyone to add me
  • Tandysbooty
    Tandysbooty Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I've returned (a bit heavier!) after using this a few yrs back, so I'm back to lose and tone and MAINTAIN ☺️
    From Hertfordshire.
  • afur73
    afur73 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i am only ona 30 day streak but have lost 16lbs so far. feel free to add me.
  • Big_Steezy
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »
    I'm on a 46 day streak and lost 1st1lb in that time. From Nottingham way so feel free to add me
    afur73 wrote: »
    i am only ona 30 day streak but have lost 16lbs so far. feel free to add me.

I've dropped down to a 20 day streak now, i went on holiday at the start of feb and didn't log in while away :-(
    sent a request

beetlesguk wrote: »
    Hi, I'm from Somerset feel free anyone to add me
    added :smile:

• asrafgenius_94
    asrafgenius_94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Southampton, currently doing Geology here and I've lost 8kg so far, looking forward to lose some more. Feel free to add me
  • Big_Steezy
    Options
    Thought I'd bump this back up..