If i wake up at 2 am and am hungry...

Options
and eat some raw veggies, an apple and water would you add on more exercise the next day, eat a smaller breakfast, maybe skipping the carb portion and just log the fruit and veggies in the breakfast part the next am or all of those things?

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    I always log everything -- raw veggies, an apple.
    I would eat my normal breakfast, log the breakfast, and log the apple and the raw veggies.
    In stead of finding a way to deal with calories from the night before, I would exercise according to the plan I had for Sunday and stick to that. Good luck. :)
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Just log it and fit it in.

No need to over complicate things.
  • L8riser
    L8riser Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    At 2a.m. -Go pee, have a glass of water and then go back to bed. Try not to make eating at 2 a habit. Eat breakfast at your usual time and log it.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I wouldn't try eating in the middle of the night! Log it somewhere, doesn't really matter which day, and work out why you woke up hungry.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Log it and fit it into your day. With more exercise or eating less that day, doesn't matter. However works best for you and your day.
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Green tea
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    minipony wrote: »
    and eat some raw veggies, an apple and water would you add on more exercise the next day, eat a smaller breakfast, maybe skipping the carb portion and just log the fruit and veggies in the breakfast part the next am or all of those things?

If you're needing to eat at 2am it's probably because you're not eating enough through the day
  • tigerlily_
    tigerlily_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I agree, I'd really try not to eat at 2am, you don't want to make it a habit. I'd have a cup of tea and try and get back to sleep :)
  • Eliz_99
    Eliz_99 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I really would try to avoid eating at 2am, but if I did, I would log it as part of the next days food.
  • TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have insomnia, when it doesn't kill off my appetite and I eat I log it. I will move a bit more the following day. Also your body uses 161 cals extra if you stay awake aaall night as I do but it will reserve these if it can out of the following day and day after.