Son's Beach Wedding!!!!

Options
Hi all :D Just need the inspiration to keep going..Hopefully we can encourage each other on this weight loss journey. x

Replies

• tlr526
    tlr526 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My son is also getting married this summer....at the beach, but not on the beach....I do want to look good. I have used MFP before with success.
  • DawnAnnaMcMaster
    Options
    I am also a Mother of the Groom trying to get in shape for the pics! I have until May of 2016 to achieve my goal.
  • etbeaut12
    etbeaut12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your comments ladies, I only have 16 weeks eeek!! Wish I had started earlier :-( but at least I'm doing something now ey? Good luck with this journey..here's to a slimmer us :)
  • Britt1965
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for a fitness pal, I need encouragement and I am sure you do too. Drop me a note if you are interested. I am on the my fitness pal for 4 weeks now and I lost 5 Canadian pounds so far ( I live near Toronto ). I like to lose 15 more pounds.
    Good luck with your weight loss ;)
  • etbeaut12
    Options
    Hi thanks for comment..I to have been on MFP for 4-5weeks now and I've lost 9.5lbs. (I live in UK) and yes definitely need the support :)
    We can do this :-)
  • DawnAnnaMcMaster
    Options
    I am fro Central California, USA and I started MFP 5 weeks ago, the morning after my son proposed! I just couldn't stand the idea of wedding pics at my current weight. I have lost 16 lbs as of this morning. It sounds like a lot but it is just a fraction of my goal.

I am excited to see other MOG's here to encourage each other. This is my 1st kid to get married and I am learning a lot!
  • etbeaut12
    Options
    Hi Dawn same here he's the first in our family for a long time..but he is the first out of my 2 kids..and like u when he said they were having beach wedding, i thought OMG :# but hey I've lost 9.5lbs so far and trying hard..I know I'm not gonna be skinny mini but I just want to feel better in myself..
    Let's keep these good weight losses going girls..we can do it!!!!