back again

Options
don't remember how long ago it was, but i was here before and really enjoyed it. and then i messed up and did what i always do when i mess up...avoid what makes me accountable all together, lol.

anyway...i've returned, and climbed up on that wagon again, hoping to stay there this time. gonna go read some posts and see what's new here now.

terri

Replies

• terriberri
    Options
    don't remember how long ago it was, but i was here before and really enjoyed it. and then i messed up and did what i always do when i mess up...avoid what makes me accountable all together, lol.

anyway...i've returned, and climbed up on that wagon again, hoping to stay there this time. gonna go read some posts and see what's new here now.

terri
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!:smile:
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :happy:
    103332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

terri

Welcome back :flowerforyou: