Motivational Help.

Options
Hello. I'm on day 5 and could do with some motivational help, Recipes and tips. Anyone want a fitness buddy? ☺️

Replies

• Msanders914
    Msanders914 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use the same thing girl!
  • roycooper1966
    roycooper1966 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time, and no more. I lost 26 lbs in 4 weeks, but only thought about the current day, not yesterday (which we can't change) and not tomorrow.

I went on the HCG diet and it worked for me. stay positive and do this for yourself.

have one recipe i made up and it is below:

100g of chicken breast, boneless and skinless (usually it is about 1/2 of a chicken breast that is without the goujon
    1/2 cup of organic vegetable broth
    2 tables spoons of Clubhouse (spices) Roasted Pepper and Garlic
    1 teaspon of garlic powder

first add the broth and spices to bring to a light boil
    then add the chicken, cover until cooked

can be served with

1 cup of Asparagus, cooked in frying pan with 1/2 cup of vegetable broth and some garlic powder. only takes about 3 minutes. be careful not to over cook the asparagus.

or

1 cup of rocket salad
    1 cup of baby spinach ( heat in a sauce pan with a little bit of vegetable broth

Place rocket salad in salad bowl
    then the chicken on top of that
    next add the lightly cooked spinach

lastly drizzle the sauce that remains from cooking the chicken over the entire

Bon appetite

Regards

Coop
  • Blu_Kerry
    Options
    Stick with it! I'm on week 6 and now it feels like second nature. This diet changed my life. I no longer crave sugars, don't even want wine - which is crazy as I was such a wine lover before. Overall, I'm healthier and SO MUCH HAPPIER!! I'm down 25 lbs (starting my 7th week) and I feel like I can do anything now. You GOT this!!!
  • Gospel_singer1998
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for the same thing!! I'd love to be your fitness buddy